Support Anna Wills For House

Anna Wills is working hard to be able to continue to represent you in St. Paul, but she can't do it without your support! Anna is very grateful for any support you can provide.

Your contribution to "Anna Wills for House" may qualify for a refund if you are a Minnesota resident. You may request a refund of up to $50 per individual (or $100 for a married couple) through the Political Contribution Refund (PCR) program.

After we receive your contribution, we'll send you a receipt. From there you can either fill out the PCR Form online or print it out and fill it out by hand. Then send the receipt and your completed PCR Form to the Minnesota Department of Revenue. In a few weeks the Department of Revenue will send you your refund!

To contribute safely and securely online by credit card, click the button below for the amount you would like to contribute.

Donate $200 Donate $100 Donate $50 Donate other amount

Maximum contribution limit is $1000 per individual for a State House campaign.

If you prefer to contribute by check, please make the check payable to "Anna Wills for House" and mail to:

Wills For House
c/o Tim Lewis, Treasurer
P.O. Box 341
Rosemount, MN 55068